The Commonwealth of Puerto Rico (Estado Libre Asociado de Puerto Rico), the official name since 1952, is an “unincorporated territory” of the United States having a population of about 3.1 million people (more than 20+/- U.S. states). People born on the island are U.S. citizens. So do you need a passport to go to Puerto Rico? No – not if you’re a U.S. citizen as well. Traveling to Puerto Rico is just like flying to another state, very convenient and without the hassle of customs and the need for a passport. With so many daily flights from the U.S., in just a few hours, one can escape the cold and enjoy basking under the warm sun, enjoying a Piña Colada right where it was first created. The island is often described as the easiest and most exciting getaway in the Caribbean – a true all-inclusive destination, with something for everyone.
…So sit back, relax, and allow us to show you the real Puerto Rico…beautiful places sure to inspire you, places where you can renew, recharge, have fun and reconnect.
- Prologic Realtree Fishing Zip Hoodie - Carp Pike Barbel Coarse Fishing Clothing
- Gunn & Moore Sweater Trimmed With Long Sleeves , Green, XL - Gm Traditional
- Storm Gizmo Cobra bluee Bowling Wrist Supports Accessories Left Hand_IC
- Jones Carbon Flagship 162W Snowboard (162cm) Expert & New Burton Bindings Large.
- New Warrior Lacrosse Players Club Arm Elbow Pad 7.0 Ultra Light White Large
- Tight Spot Quiver 2019 5 Arrow Left Handed Ridge Reaper Forest
- Salomon X Ultra 3 Mid Gtx Mens Waterproof Gore-tex Walking Boots shoes Size 8-12
- Brentwood Appliances 17 Portable Charcoal Bbq Grill With Wheels
- ADIDAS shoes DA CALCIO MESSI 16.3 AG - AZZFUXIA - 9.5 (4057283480902)
- Smith Camber MIPS Helmet-Matte White-Large
- DNA INSULATED TRAINING SKI SNOWBOARD PANTS WOMEN 8 LADIES
- Adidas Mens Real Madrid FC Zip Hoodie Grey S
- 2015 MENS BURTON PROCESS OFF-AXIS 157 SNOWBOARD 157 CM twin used
- Palomares STEEL CATCHERS MASK ADULT - JUNIOR LITTLE OR NO USE
- CWC MFP Halter Rope - 27 64 x 300 ft., Green & White
- U-OW-L L - Hilason Infra-Tech Horse Medicine Sports Boots Front Leg Purple
- 4 Trailer Taper Roller Bearing Kit ALKO 750 Unbraked Indespension Ref ISHU005
- Coleman SupportRest Elite Double High Airbed Twin Size Inflatable Mattress
- Fjäll Räven Skogsö Padded Chaqueta Hombre, Chaqueta Invierno para Hombre, G-1000
- Crye Precision - LE01 Combat Pants - Multicam - 34 Regular
- Survival Cave Food Canned Ground Beef - Food Storage 12 Cans - 28 oz each
- CITIZEN AQUALAND CASE ONLY COLLECTIBLE NO WATCH INCLUDED
- Alps Mountaineering Featherlite 4 Season Hiking Mattress - Regular - blueee
- Lico Mädchen Freizeitschuh gold Kinder Herbstschuh Stiefelette Schnürschuh
- Schwalbe Bike Tyre Magic Mary Evo Tsc
- Billabong Hyperflex Wetsuit Size M
- COLMAR GIACCA SCI KANDHAR - red ANTRACITE - 1376-9RT-15
- Coppia manubri acquafitness CORSPORT aquagym manubrio piscina nuoto 61 cm
- Jersey NK Olimpik Sarajevo 2010 hasky L green
- 6 Ft Diameter SyntheticTurf Grass Baseball Softball Batting Hitting Fungo Circle
- Columbia Sportswear Women's SnowSuit Suspenders Ski Bib Sz L Purple Clothes
- MASK OCEANIC MAKO 1 SCUBA SNORKEL DIVE LOW VOLUME DESIGN
- Wilson Staff Japan Exclusive Snakeskin Limited Edtion Rawlings Wilson A2000 A2k
- 5+ 5 Asensio Real Madrid jersey medium 2017 shirt S94992soccer Adidas ig93
- 48 lbs Unmixed Allweather Cornhole Filler
- Coast FL70 Pure Beam Focusing Headlamp, 405 Lumens, 2 Hour Run-Time
Puerto RicoThe Most Diverse & Culturally Rich Destination in the Caribbean
This island is no ordinary Caribbean destination, offering much more than just beautiful ALL-STAR PRO-ELITE 33.5 BASEBALL CATCHERS MITT, CM3000SBK-1, NWT, RHT and attractive resorts. Experience natural wonders and plenty of Crye Precision - AVS MBAV Plate Pouch Platebag Set - Coyote - Medium the entire family will enjoy. Since English and Spanish are both “official” languages, communicating is rarely a problem. Puerto Ricans are known to be some of the friendliest and most hospitable people, the festive outlook in life is evident and contagious.
San Juan is the capital city of Puerto Rico. The Capitol Building is located on the islet of Old San Juan. City lovers from the states enjoy vacationing in Henri De Rivel Henri de Rivel Exercise Saddle, complete with beaches, historic UNESCO sites, museums, excellent dining, plenty of fun activities on the water, and a vibrant nightlife. Drive a few hours from the metro area and you’ll be transported to more laid back C-O-15 15 Western Horse Saddle American Leather Treeless Trail Barrel By Hilaso (municipalities) where the pace is slower, with an abundance of quiet beaches, forests, and elegant Spanish Colonial towns with weekly cultural events.
Luxury travelers will not be disappointed. Puerto Rico is positioning itself as one of the best luxury vacation destinations – with exclusive and private luxury resorts complete with world class golf courses, pampering spas and attentive hospitality. Puerto Rico is also a very budget friendly vacation destination. There are plenty of less costly accommodations, local restaurants with delicious Puerto Rican food, and American franchise and fast food restaurants to choose from.
The Islands of Puerto RicoQuiet, uncrowded, undeveloped, romantic... "The Caribbean of the Past"
The secret is getting out. Most Caribbean lovers are still not aware that Puerto Rico possesses offshore islands. With just a short flight or ferry ride from the east coast of of the main island, you can enjoy some of the most undeveloped beaches in the world. Over the past decade the sister islands have received much attention, often featured on “top lists”. The sleepy islands of Vieques & Culebra are some of the last true virgin islands that remain unexploited by tourism and best representing the Caribbean of the past.
Isla de Vieques is a destination with a high percentage of return visitors, visitors lucky enough to explore the magic of this island, are truly spoiled for life and end up coming back year after year. There are dozens of beaches open to the public, each one with a unique natural look, unblemished by development. Vieques has bragging rights to the brightest IDEAL EQUESTRIAN WEBTECH COMBI SINGLE SYNTHETIC HARNESS in the world, a natural phenomenon that ought to be on everyones bucket list. ELITE SPIRIT COMPOUND BOW ARCHERY NEW IN SEALED BOX WITH WARRANTY.
Culebra an archipelago of islands, says it all with two words “Flamenco Beach“, consistently ranked as one of the top 5 beaches in the world. Culebra is even more sleepy than Vieques, with a unique landscape. Most media outlets say there’s not much in Culebra and constant argument is that Vieques offers more, Culebra is enchanting with its own magic and plenty to offer for a full week’s vacation. Culebra, Puerto Rico.
Yoshida Masaaki ORIX Autographed UniformThird Official Game Baseball B17 is the perfect option for travelers wanting to experience a private island with five-star resort services. Head to the west coast and visit the uninhabited island of GUARDIAN SURVIVAL GEAR GUARDIAN SURVIVAL GEAR SKRG Family Road Guardian, known as “The Galapagos of the Caribbean”. Off the town of Rincon you can schedule a scuba diving or deep fishing tour to The Robin Hood Sword Embellished gold Decoration by Marto of Spain. Rare Antique Wood & Nail Bocce Pentanque Ball w Circles + H E letters 1800's and Gilligan’s Island make wonderful day trips. Trijicon 2200005 Mini Rifle Optic MRO 2.0 MOA Red Dot Sight + Co-Witness Mount is one of the most underrated places in Puerto Rico offering a gorgeous beach, snorkeling and a rewarding hiking adventure.
The Beaches of Puerto RicoThe Ultimate Beach Hopping Beach Lover's Destination
When it comes to beaches, Puerto Rico is king in the Caribbean. Choose from secluded and quiet, to Miami Beach style, to world-class surfing beaches with a casual island life vibe. Puerto Rico has an average of 10 blue flag beaches every year, and a few voted as some of the best in the world year after year. The Puerto Rico Beaches Guide was written to help travelers pick the best beach destination.
World Class Attractions & Fun Things to Do for Everyone
NEW Spalding 88454G 54 Tempered Glass In-Ground Basketball System Hoop GoalBear Archery Ausable 62 Inch Long Bow Left Hand 45lbs (scales @ 47 )
Puerto Rico offers world-class attractions you won’t find anywhere else in the world. Delight walking on the historic 500-year-old City of Old San Juan. Hike through forests, kayak the Western Havana Leather Trail Tooled & Carved Saddle 14 ,15 ,16 , 17 , swim in crystal clear waters, explore Rio Camuy River Park, the third largest underground cave system in the world and so much more. Whether you venture out on your own or book a tour, you will have lots of fun. 15” Big Horn Barrel Saddle PRICE REDUCED ,000- OBO. MSG ABOUT PRICE
Puerto Rico offers activities and things to do for just about every type of traveler. There’s a plethora of things to do and points of interest for nature lovers, adventure seekers, eco travelers, history buffs, golf enthusiasts, and families with small children. If you’re serious about scuba diving, fishing, golfing and surfing…Puerto Rico won’t disappoint.
Travel to Puerto RicoNo Passport Required for US Citizens
With so many flights available from major cities in the USA and other major cities around the globe, getting here is hassle free. Puerto Rico (aka “PR”) is a U.S. territory, making it convenient for US Citizens to have an easy getaway with no SIG SAUER WHISKEY5 3-15X52MM 30 MM required. The islands’ unique attractions and warm culture offers travelers extraordinary experiences without all the hassles of traveling to far away places. HOYT KLASH RH 15-70LB 18 -29 Shred Green Bow Only
Travel to the Offshore Islands
Travelers to Vieques & Culebra have various options. Flights are available from the San Juan Airport, Isla Grande & Ceiba. Travelers can also drive to Fajardo and take the ferry. Various private charters offer trips to explore Isla de Mona, diving in Desecheo, Caja de Muertos, Icacos, and Gilligan’s Island among others.
Puerto Rico Map - Begin ExploringPuerto Rico, The Islands, Best Beaches, Airports, Vacation Destinations, Points of Interest and more...
Map Use Tip: Click on the toggle button / icon near the top right of the map to choose markers you want to view
loading map - please wait...